Damage and theft guarantee
Ski with peace of mind with the “Damage and Theft” guarantee which is on option in the INTERSPORT Les Saisiesstores: a guarantee that lets you insure the equipment that you hire against theft and damage for only €1.60 per day!
|Damage and Theft guarantee
||Rate per day and per equipment
Customer’s obligations in the case of an event:
- In the event of stolen equipment: give the store the original theft report, within 24 hours of it being issued by the gendarmerie or by the police station. Theft is only deemed valid when a break in has been confirmed by the gendarmerie.
- In the event of damage to the equipment: return the damaged equipment to the INTERSPORT store who must acknowledge that it belongs to them and that it is complete.
What happens if you do not have the “Damage and Theft” guarantee:
- In the event of lost or stolen equipment, you will be charged for thefull rate of the equipment at its public purchase price depending on the category of the equipment hired as displayed in the store.
- In the event of damage to the equipment, an excess of 6 days of additional hire will be charged.
- Damaged ski poles will be charged to the customer if he did not take out a guarantee when the equipment was collected. In this case, a standard charge of 10 euros per ski pole will be billed.
- The renter of the equipment cannot be held responsible in the event of an accident.
See our sales terms and conditions